Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Wrapped up

My baby went to school and didn't want to come home, lol... I was holding back tears, of course, but kept my composure :) yay! Picked him up at Noon that day and he was wired, hehe... his teacher said that he has to learn when to play with toys and when to sit and listen... why am I not surprised, he's me XD *teehee* He looked so cute in his uniform, too. Today he threw a tantrum because he didn't want to leave and I had to help the teachers calm him, lol.... Aaaaand it's COLD!

In other news, I should've known... the scrip my doc gave me for my anemia is giving me an unusually bad headache, and the insert says '..stop taking and tell your doctor if you experience any of the following: unusually bad headaches...', so, go figure. My symptoms have become less severe each consecutive night anyway so I'm back to basics!

I had:
2 smoothies
an apple
watercress salad
2 bananas
1 mango
2 small 'wraps' made with rocket, watercress, some other green(it escapes me), sliced avocado, about 8 raisins(not too much, gives it a raspberry vinaigrette flavor), shallots and some sunflower seeds wrapped up in a 'spring green' leaf cut in half w/ a lil' sea salt... mmmmmmmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment