Sunday, December 20, 2009

Still Healing...

There is still sinus pressure and stuffy nose stuff going on, but it will be over soon... I'm thinking of breaking my 'resting-fast' and getting out to take a walk... cleansing the lymphatic system by moving is one way I can feel better. I also would like to get some dandilion and/or echinacea tea to cleanse and boost my spleen. For some reason I think someone's trying to tell me something because all I can think about is my lymphatic system, so I'm taking it as divine guidance on what I need to do to heal.

I have found a few Traditional Chinese Medicine clinics in town so I want to check them out... they're usually pretty adamant about keeping the spleen healthy.

Anyway, more later, haven't eaten yet because I just woke up not too long ago ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment