Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sorry 'bout my Hiatus :/

I've been a bit exhausted lately with the whole getting up before dark to get mah wee one up and ready for school and since starting he has caught a little cold, barking coughs and all... I've been reeeeally , well, just tired.... I wake up I'm tired, I lie down I'm tired, I go to work tired, just sleepy sleepy sleepy... SO, I suspected there was a digestive issue being skinny-legged yet a little fluffy in the middle, so I invested in some digestive enzymes that I saw reading through the Detox Your World website... it is a different pic but it's the same stuff.


Udo's Choice Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend

I gotta tell ya, they are working. Now, you are not running to the bathroom at all hours or anything or jumping off the walls, BUT you can really tell, although subtly, my energy has been coming back... I don't feel like I can't raise my arms while sitting like I was. Yay Enzymes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment