Monday, December 21, 2009

Getting Over It

  I woke up this morning very dry.... like crazy dry. I know lemons are good for hydration, so I thought maybe I could try an orange because, well, all I have is oranges :)  I'm feeling a little better today, still drained, but I've been consistantly 100% raw instead of 90 - 95% for 4 days and I can feel it happening, I can feel a slight numbness in my left pinky but it's gone away now. I want to get over the worst of the detox quickly, and I'm ready... I hope it doesn't involve the panic attacks, so I've planned to use the spirulina to keep the iron and b12 in me while this happens.

 My next purchase will be the Angstrom Water of Life and the Angstrom Iron on the Detox Your World site, I want to make sure I get the minerals I need to get well as symptom free as possible (here's hopin')

No comments:

Post a Comment