Friday, December 18, 2009

Healing Crisis And I'm Stickin' it out

I apologize for not being very articulate this time, but I am not caring what I sound [or read] like (by dothe ith thtuffed up) I have been feeling soooooo drained, no matter what I do lately, yet hungry all the time no matter how healthy I eat EXCEPT today at about 6pm, I had a whole mango and I haven't been hungry for a few hours now, THANK YOU UNIVERSE! Apparently those are the nutrients I needed...  It's exhausting being hungry. But anyway, I have finally caught, thanks to the healing crisis, what my son and hubby has had for weeks... so I know my immune system was working but I need to get this out...  I'm gonna get over this hump, so I thank the universe for my healing. :) I AM WELL!

today I had:
Cacao, flax, maca, reishi, banana smoothie
banana
HUGE apple
Huge bowl of greens(spinach/rocket) with rosemary and a few drops of olive oil [cuz I ran out :(]
! whole large Mango
more greens
2 liters of spring water

No comments:

Post a Comment