Sunday, December 27, 2009

Anemia Panic Strikes Again!

WOW... Panicking, so I'm staying focused by writing...  I'm out of iron tablets that my GP gave me for the past week, which were ferrous fumarate and are easier to absorb, so I took my ferrous sulfate which is all I have... I couldn't find them for a while either :O

Here's the lowdown... We were doing the usual wind down before bed, watch a show or 2 etc., I noticed my back and the back of my head were getting that numbness again, and when I stand up i'd get a teeny bit dizzy, and my head has been aching for a few days now but I figured it's the PMS rearing it's ugly head again...I feel whatever blood I do have is centering itself in my lower abdomen as it usually does around this time... it's almost as if my blood volume is low, or rather I KNOW it is because I lie down and get pressure owies (for lack of a better term) from my matress and they're not fun. As I lie down for bed and try to relax I got a little breathless, so I did my breathing techniques, and then the wave hit! The faintness while lying down, coldness in the extremeties, dizziness low blood pressure... I HAVE to get this iron thing under control!

And, of course, it ALWAYS, ALWAYS happens on a weekend!! It's not like the US where you can just hop in the car to the corner 24 hour Walgreen's or CVS and get what you need, I live in a small village... there are no 24 hour anythings.... except internet :D

So, I hop onto the interwebz to Detox Your world to find the Angstrom Ionic Iron, but they're not back in the office to resume business till the 4th!! [insert nail-biting desperation here!]  I will still purchase this... I mean it... Really, Angstrom Iron, Water of Life and the Angstrom Silver is what it's all about! Anyway, instead I went to Amazon and purchased Vitabiotics Feroglobin-B12 Iron Supplement Liquid
I've heard good things about liquid iron supplements so hopefully this will help with adding to my stores and absorbability... I've been doing the whole Spirulina thing but I must not be digesting these things properly or something... or it could be the whole falling off the wagon during the xmas dinner thing [yeah, duh ] ... I ate bad chocolate, bread and had some Bailey's.... I know, but it was real BAILEY'S! Never again.

Now, needless to say, I am BACK on the wagon... I WILL TO STAY RAW AND BE HEALTHY AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment