Sunday, November 29, 2009

My baby's going to school! *sniffle*

So, my lil' boy starts school tomorrow... I'm excited for him because I know he's excited but I'm sad because he's my baby... I know every mom goes through this, but still.. *sigh*





9:20 and the breathlessness and slight numbness in the fingers is happening... taking the prescription that will help the anemia(I hate pharmaceuticals but I'm desparate right now) I can't wait till I'm over this..

Anyway, on a lighter note, I don't know what it is about parsley... never used to like it, now I'm addicted. I had another parsley-avocado salad but this time I added shallots and garlic with half a tsp of turmeric and organic rocket salad mix from the co-op and it was better than last time, woohoo!


I had so far:
Smoothie: 2 bananas, 1 tbsp raw cacao powder, 1/2 tsp spirulina, 1 dessert spoon of maca, 3/4 tsp MSM
an orange
rocket salad
avocado

No comments:

Post a Comment