Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Loong work day... *sigh*

Looooong day at work today. Didn't get much sleep as I was feeling the panic adrenaline in my blood stream... It seems like my hormones are out of whack and I get this way a week before 'Aunt Ruby' visits, lol... I'm trying to keep up my calories but it's hard when your raw. Felt a bit sleepy so I took a short nap, but I had to get up because the back of my head felt numb from laying on one side, and I have to be careful how I sit or lay because I will get numb very quickly on those spots. I'm drinking lots of water but it just makes me pee and it doesn't feel like I'm hydrated.... *sigh* I'm tying to increase my blood volume any way that I can as well so I think Increasing my calories will help me absorb water from the veggies.

I had:
a cup of spring water w/ 1 tsp. of spirulina & 1 apple for breakfast
(running too late for work to make a smoothie)
2 oranges for lunch
Spirulina, maca, dates, suma(for anemia) smoothie
Organic rocket and wtercress salad with sprouts and cumin powder
another apple and orange
a random tomato, sliced, plain... don't know why
Kidney beans with 2 cloves of raw garlic, cumin, chilli powder and a lil' salt... a bit like chili :)
  • I know not totally raw BUT full of iron! I am desparate to refilI my iron reserves (am not 100 percent but will not eat more than 1 cooked thing a day)
And 1 whole ruby red grapefruit (for VitC to help absorb the iron) sweetened w/ pureed dates in spring water

No comments:

Post a Comment