Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Feel Good Today, But Last Night Was A DOOZY...

Yes, it was... I'm detoxing heavily because between 10 pm & 2 am is when the panic hormones get released, which is apparently normal.. The adrenaline or whatever it is feels like it's coming from your heart down to your extremities in a matter of seconds, a cool liquidy feeling, followed by nervousness and a slight all over 'indian-burn' type feeling on your skin, numbness on the scalp like you can't get enough blood to flow up... I watched the Celestine Prophecy to lift my spirits and then went to sleep. I just have to stay positive and know that it will pass and that it's NOT dangerous. I'm still drinking lots of water, too. I will be clean and energized when this is all over :)


Keeping positive thoughts is veeeeery important while detoxing. iI's more than just a physical detox, it's also emotional and spiritual... there are a lot of repressed emotions that seem to be released when going through this and holding positive intentions will keep you from feeling hopeless and depressed and keep panic attacks at bay :/ . It WILL pass. Read or watch things that are positive and stay AWAY from the news!!


On a lighter note I'm glad its daytime and there's SUN OUTSIDE! WOOHOO!

I've had(so far...)

soaked pumpkin seeds
an orange
an apple
Spirulina, cacao, 2 banana, suma, reishii mushroom, maca, pureed date smoothie
rocket &watercress salad w/ sprouts, turmeric, cold-pressed xtra virgin olive oil and sea salt
a tomato, again, lol
2 carrots... :/
....

No comments:

Post a Comment