Monday, November 22, 2010

And just like that, I'm back...

Needless to say I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, lol... but I've gone from this:



To this:


So, yeah... been busy, lol.... This is Aiobheann Isabella, aka 'Evie', and she's BEAUTIFUL, welcome her to earth!! Born 5am Halloween morning, (fun birthdays ahead ;) at 10lbs. 12ozs *yikes*... yep, ya heard me, she's already a toddler, lol... :/

   Anyway, I couldn't find the energy for barely anything the whole 9 months almost and, unfortunately, also couldn't be bothered to type any new posts with the way I was feeling, BUT I am feeling better now that she's OUT.

    I must say, though, she's the best thing to happen to my anemia,(and me) my body took over and, although I had to keep taking my iron tabs, the whole not bleeding every month thing kinda helped (sry, TMI) as well as the internal boost in absorption of nutrients from the state of just being pregnant. I did make sure I got the vitamins and minerals I needed: iron, vit D3, b vits etc. and, regardless of my cravings, I was very concious about getting AT LEAST 5 a day of fruit & veggies and I made sure they were raw... I didn't deny myself most of the cravings but I was aware of what was an 'addiction' craving (and adjusted/substituted accordingly) & what was a 'baby' craving...

Example:
Chocolate bar w/ nuts = addiction
Sardines mixed w/ avocados = baby

Yes, I did eat that... on crackers... and, yes, ew. <><

BTW, before my hiatus I was awarded the undeserved 'Beautiful Blogger' Award by my friend Evelyn Parham from naturalrawliving.com and I never was able to thank her properly, I need to make a post about it soon.

   I will be back to posting relevent material that inspires me(and you, too) to get on/back on the healthy choices wagon working up to high RAW... I am making the commitment again, starting out slow because I'm breastfeeding the wee one. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raw Panda,

    Congratulations! She's beautiful. :)

    Welcome back and I am very happy to see you.

    A lot has changed with me since you've been away. I have a new website and that is where you can find me.

    http://evelynparham.com
    Become a Healthier You

    Take care,

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete