Monday, April 12, 2010

Where Have I Been? Well...


Well, THIS has been what's going on:

My cravings have been HAYWIRE and it's been sooo hard to stay raw, I wouldn't have felt honest being 'The Raw Panda' and posting things with all these cravings I've been having... the stomache upset is *almost* over, though, give or take another week or 2 then I will be back onto my RAW foodie-ness! (WOOHOO!) I have been unable to tolerate apples, bananas, lettuce, zucchini(spell check?) and any of the usual good stuff... I had a salad w/ fresh fennel in it and got reeeeally sick, then caught some stomache bug which gave me diarrea(TMI, & more spell check, lol) for, brace yourself, TWO WEEKS! the only thing that kept me from throwing up was organic baby food... apples&bananas, oatmeal etc... I have been craving pasta... yeah, I know.. and BOILED spinach and, get this, a 1 inch thick steak, MEDIUM-RARE?! Haven't had it, I resisted, but I'm beginning to think the anemia has something to do with those last 2. Needless to say it's been a weird first tri-mester... what I have also been craving, thank goodness, (and yet cannot FIND) recently are MANGOES!!! I need a fricken mango, daggummit.

Anyway, I have been feeling wierd and crappy and only have the patience for facebook... I haven't even been playing my FB games either, which is weird for someone like me, lol... so in a nutshell, I'm still alive and The Raw Panda still exists, just having some slight delays ;) I also was given an award from a dear fellow blogger which I will post about soon! (I ♥ you, woman!)

Much love to all,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment